- Referenced in 3136 articles
- number of databases designed to aid computational research in those areas of mathematics which ... Magma language. Magma is distributed by the Computational Algebra Group at the University of Sydney...
- Referenced in 2088 articles
- mostly used for computer code. It offers all of the distributed version control and source...
- Referenced in 3067 articles
- computational discrete algebra, with particular emphasis on Computational Group Theory. GAP provides a programming language ... more. The system, including source, is distributed freely. You can study and easily modify ... extend it for your special use. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 341 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS) for very big calculations in theoretical particle physics, with a very ... supports multiple kernels (see TFORM) and distributed computations on a network (ParFORM). See also...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- enables users to exploit their existing computer hardware to solve much larger problems at minimal ... become the de facto standard for distributed computing world-wide...
Neural Network Toolbox
- Referenced in 175 articles
- handle large data sets, you can distribute computations and data across multicore processors, GPUs...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- package mvtnorm: Multivariate Normal and t Distributions , Computes multivariate normal and t probabilities, quantiles, random...
- Referenced in 411 articles
- linear algebra routines for distributed memory message-passing MIMD computers and networks of workstations supporting ... workstations, vector supercomputers, and shared memory parallel computers. Both libraries contain routines for solving systems ... portable across a wide range of distributed-memory environments such as the Cray ... library for a number of computers, example programs, and the full set of LAPACK Working...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- analyze extremely large datasets using distributed memory computing resources. It can be run on supercomputers...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- spatial networks, and reachability queries; and theoretical computer scientists analyze distance oracles and sparse spanners ... distance labeling schemes in networking and distributed computing and for metric embeddings in geometry...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- fields of scientific and engineering computation, especially in the numerical simulation of electromagnetics ... Furthermore, it is suitable for distributed memory parallel computers including PC clusters...
- Referenced in 721 articles
- used for the formal verification of distributed software systems. The tool was developed at Bell ... original Unix group of the Computing Sciences Research Center, starting in 1980. The software...
- Referenced in 223 articles
- computes the distance between two distributions, which are represented by signatures. The signatures are sets...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- supporting functions, for the numerical computation of multivariate normal distribution values. The method used ... algorithm given in the paper ”Numerical Computation of Multivariate Normal Probabilities”, in J. of Computational...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- different machines in a distributed computing environment. The modular structure of GreatSPN2.0 makes it open...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- Cloud aware version of the Nimrod distributed computing middleware (part of the Nimrod toolkit). Nimrod/G ... directly execute large-scale distributed parameter sweep and Monte-Carlo computational experiments. Nimrod/G provides...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- simulation of entities in parallel and distributed computing (PDC) systems-users, applications, resources, and resource ... aggregated using resource brokers. for solving compute and data intensive applications. A resource ... processor or multi-processor with shared or distributed memory and managed by time or space...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- under which the libstdc++ libraries are distributed. Thus it is possible to use DUNE even ... overhead. Thus DUNE ensures efficiency in scientific computations and supports high-performance computing applications...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- distribution, and they can be read here). It uses the FILIB++ library for interval computations ... addition, it is designed for distributed computing, and will probably be developed further...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- model, and as a new feature, distributed computation using a heterogeneous network of computers...