- Referenced in 1383 articles
- Matlab (Springer). The package includes data sets and script files working many examples including ... longer distributing the Matlab versions of the functional data analysis functions and sample analyses through...
- Referenced in 224 articles
- plfit: Fitting power-law distributions to empirical data. This program fits power-law distributions ... continuous) data, according to the method of Clauset, Shalizi and Newman. Power-law distributions occur ... distributions – the part of the distributions representing large but rare events – and by the difficulty ... distribution. In some cases we find these conjectures to be consistent with the data, while...
- Referenced in 2992 articles
- language as well as large data libraries of algebraic objects. See also the overview ... more. The system, including source, is distributed freely. You can study and easily modify...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- collection of S-Plus functions for Reliability Data Analysis. These functions were developed and used ... Meeker and Escobar. Included in the distribution are data sets and instructions...
Neural Network Toolbox
- Referenced in 175 articles
- large data sets, you can distribute computations and data across multicore processors, GPUs, and computer...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- randomized drift) inverse Gaussian distribution to survival data. invGauss fits the (randomized drift) inverse Gaussian ... distribution to survival data. The model is described in Aalen OO, Borgan O, Gjessing ... barrier has been randomized with a Gaussian distribution. The model allows covariates to influence starting...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- computational science, such as interchangeable parallel data distribution and high performance IO layers, while hiding...
- Referenced in 635 articles
- Operations Research (OR) problems. These test data sets can be accessed via the WWW using ... originally described in J.E.Beasley, ”OR-Library: distributing test problems by electronic mail”, Journal...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- program for fitting phase-type distributions to data or parametric distributions. The method is described...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- linear algebra algorithms and applications on distributed memory supercomputers such as the Intel Paragon ... alternative, more application-centric approach to data distribution, sets PLAPACK apart from other parallel linear...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- stores a particular data item. This paper presents Chord, a distributed lookup protocol that addresses ... maps the key onto a node. Data location can be easily implemented...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- Resolution Discretization and Fast Analysis of Data Distributed on the Sphere. HEALPix—the Hierarchical Equal ... versatile structure for the pixelization of data on the sphere. An associated library of computational...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- Solution (TOPSIS), VIÅ¡ekriterijumsko KOmpromisno Rangiranje (VIKOR), Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA), Preference Ranking METHod ... preferences as well as the distribution of the attributes data of the decision matrix. These...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- framework that allows for the distributed processing of large data sets across clusters of computers...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- specify a conditional distribution for your data (given the random effects) having either a standard ... form (normal, binomial, Poisson) or a general distribution that you code using SAS programming statements...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- Skew-t. Build and manipulate probability distributions of the skew-normal family and some related ... family, and provide related statistical methods for data fitting and diagnostics, in the univariate...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- useful to discover distribution patterns in the underlying data. Clustering algorithms usually employ a distance...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- asymptotic convergence. Most of the computational and data analytical tools discussed in the book ... PLUS language. Code for regression has been distributed in the R package gss freely available ... book through simulated and real data examples...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- scatterplot, density distribution plot, and parallel coordinate plots; and more formal spatial data modeling that...
- Referenced in 504 articles
- complex data (as well as of even/odd data, i.e. the discrete cosine/sine transforms or DCT/DST ... support for the AVX x86 extensions, a distributed-memory implementation...