- Referenced in 179 articles
- while solving large scale problems. So we develop a parallel adaptive finite-element package based ... ALBERT solved. Furthermore, it is suitable for distributed memory parallel computers including PC clusters...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- modular, multi-language, parallel applications to be developed by single researchers and large collaborations alike ... computational science, such as interchangeable parallel data distribution and high performance IO layers, while hiding ... underlying computational libraries from the application developer. We survey how Cactus 4.0 is being used...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- propositional logic. In the last decade, we developed a very efficient implementation of the Davis ... simple and effective workload balancing method distributes the workload among workstations...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- interface (API) is designed to make the development of the various module types independent ... special license regulations are contained in the distribution, and they can be read here ... designed for distributed computing, and will probably be developed further (in the years after...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- language for the model-driven development of secure, distributed systems based on the Unified Modeling ... improve productivity during the development of secure distributed systems and the quality of the resulting...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Programming System is an advanced development platform for intelligent, distributed applications. The system ... language design and implementation, constraint-based inference, distributed computing, and human-computer interfaces ... functionality. Mozart has an interactive incremental development environment and a production-quality implementation for Unix ... part of a coherent whole. For distribution, Mozart provides a true network transparent implementation with...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- generalized BS (GBS) distribution. The R package named gbs was developed to analyze data from ... indicators and random number generators from GBS distributions. Parameter estimates for censored and uncensored data ... quality and sensitivity of the estimation method developed in the package is provided and discussed...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- distributions. Power laws are theoretically interesting probability distributions that are also frequently used to describe ... methods for fitting power laws have been developed, but appropriate use of these techniques requires ... statistical methods for fitting power law distributions, we developed the powerlaw Python package. This software ... basic fitting and statistical analysis of distributions. Notably, it also seeks to support a variety...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- cosmology and particle physics. We present further development and the first public release ... distributions that may contain multiple modes and pronounced (curving) degeneracies in high dimensions. The developments...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- formal methodology for software development of distributed systems. A case study This paper introduces ... iterative model for the software development process of distributed systems. It is based on dealing ... activities as similar stages of the system development. In order to formalise this model...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- commercially developed and distributed under the product names Amira and Avizo by FEI Visualization Sciences ... this Wikipedia article. Amira remains the development platform for most of the research projects...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- nets with non-exponentially distributed firing times. TimeNET has been developed at the Technische Universität...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- generally atainable in a distributed system. In order to develop a system for debugging distributed...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Grid Application Development Software (GrADS) Project is to simplify distributed heterogeneous computing in the same ... must be solved to make grid application development and performance tuning for real applications...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- heavy tailed distributions for random effects and residual errors motivate us to develop a likelihood ... multivariate Student-t distribution. An ECM algorithm is developed for computing the maximum likelihood estimates ... variance of a truncated multivariate-t distribution. The proposed algorithm is implemented...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- modeling, validation, and performance evaluation of distributed systems using Generalized Stochastic Petri Nets and their ... examples. Developed in a university for non-profit purposes, it is distributed free of charge...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- data based on the generalized Waring distribution is developed. This model allows the observed variability ... model based on the negative binomial distribution...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- computational tool-builders — who wish to further develop the methodology, and (as Matlab® ”executables”) ”Users ... agreement to rbMIT © MIT usage, distribution, and citation terms and conditions upon download...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- linear algebra algorithms and applications on distributed memory supercomputers such as the Intel Paragon ... Convex Exemplar. This infrastructure allows library developers, scientists, and engineers to exploit a natural approach ... alternative, more application-centric approach to data distribution, sets PLAPACK apart from other parallel linear...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Grid computing. Performance engineering of parallel and distributed applications is a complex task that iterates ... omnipresent services over the Grid. We have developed the ASKALON tool ... support performance-oriented development of parallel and distributed (Grid) applications. ASKALON comprises four tools, coherently ... measurement, and analysis tool of parallel and distributed applications. ZENTURIO is a general purpose experiment...