- Referenced in 410 articles
- high-performance linear algebra routines for distributed memory message-passing MIMD computers and networks ... software for workstations, vector supercomputers, and shared memory parallel computers. Both libraries contain routines ... portable across a wide range of distributed-memory environments such as the Cray...
- Referenced in 505 articles
- extensions, a distributed-memory implementation on top of MPI, and a Fortran 2003 API. Version...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- equations on shared-memory and distributed-memory multiprocessors. The solver has has been licensed...
- Referenced in 221 articles
- operation implementations for both serial and distributed memory parallel environments in case a user prefers...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- Time Warp protocol on a distributed memory parallel architecture...
- Referenced in 182 articles
- analyze extremely large datasets using distributed memory computing resources. It can be run on supercomputers...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- solved. Furthermore, it is suitable for distributed memory parallel computers including PC clusters...
- Referenced in 1810 articles
- features a dynamic type system and automatic memory management and has a large and comprehensive ... most popular operating systems, allowing the distribution of Python-based software for use on those...
- Referenced in 317 articles
- very small memory footprint. Also supports multiple kernels (see TFORM) and distributed computations...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- linear algebra algorithms and applications on distributed memory supercomputers such as the Intel Paragon ... alternative, more application-centric approach to data distribution, sets PLAPACK apart from other parallel linear...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- distributed memory multicomputer. These experiments use models constructed from the library modules...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- existing SPEC benchmarks including instruction distribution, memory behavior, and available parallelism. The embedded benchmarks, called...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- multi-processor with shared or distributed memory and managed by time or space shared schedulers...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- platforms including SSE, multicore, Cell, GPU, distributed memory parallel processors, and FPGA, and has produced...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- massively parallel supercomputers with distributed memory. While both versions use a tree algorithm to compute...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- models. Their implementation is portable on distributed-memory machines as well as on shared-memory...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- memory management component (the memory manager), a free software distributed by Boehm (gc-6.1alpha5 ... developed by Boehm and his colleagues. The memory manager has a memory allocator which automatically...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Elemental: A New Framework for Distributed Memory Dense Matrix Computations Parallelizing dense matrix computations ... distributed memory architectures is a well-studied subject and generally considered to be among ... very well take the shape of distributed memory architectures within a single processor, these packages...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- supplies a generic object-oriented and distributed memory implementation in C++ of the special version...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- finite volume meshes) for use on distributed memory parallel computers. It can also be used...