- Referenced in 24 articles
- distributed independently. The software supports two data distribution schemes, as well as a dynamic switching ... assignments of the MultiFab’s. At a minimum, this requires the storage of an array ... dynamically evaluate the necessary communication patterns for sharing data amongst processors, enabling us to optimize...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- from its capability to compute cortically-constrained minimum-norm current estimates from M/EEG data ... several methods to estimate functional connectivity between distributed brain regions. The present paper gives detailed ... multiple institutes striving to implement and share best methods and to facilitate distribution of analysis...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- FreeHEP library is to encourage the sharing and reuse of Java code in High Energy ... packages in the FreeHEP library to a minimum, so you can use which ever parts ... Java library is an ”Open Source” library distributed under the terms of the LGPL...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general...
- Referenced in 396 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- Chaste: incorporating a novel multi-scale spatial and...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- Algorithm 698: DCUHRE: an adaptive multidemensional integration routine...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 3190 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 3344 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5375 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 6360 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13559 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...