- Referenced in 19 articles
- others. These languages share a similar distribution semantics, and methods have been devised to translate...
- Referenced in 214 articles
- both efficient and has a well-defined semantics. It copies the good ideas from ... significand). MPFR is free. It is distributed under the GNU Lesser General Public License...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- gives a semantics to communication of mathematical services in distributed theorem proving and symbolic computation...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- logic programming languages based on the distribution semantics. A successful approximate approach is based...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- Towards an internet standard for the administration, distribution, and teaching of mathematical knowledge. In this ... standard that allows the representation of the semantics and structure of various kinds of mathematical...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- MAFRA -- A MApping FRAmework for distributed ontologies. Ontologies as means for conceptualizing and structuring domain ... seen as a key to realize the Semantic Web vision. However, the decentralized nature ... interoperability, mapping mechanisms between distributed ontologies in the Semantic Web are required. In this paper ... interactive, incremental and dynamic framework for mapping distributed ontologies...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- semantics of Church is defined in terms of evaluation histories and conditional distributions on such...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- MBase system, a web-based, distributed mathematical knowledge base. This system is a mathematical service ... where the formal representation allows semantics-based retrieval of distributed mathematical facts. We classify...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- project comprises a programming language and a distributed runtime environment devised for experimenting Web services ... programming language and its semantics, the architecture of the distributed runtime and its implementation...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Graph Objects. Their operational semantics definition follows the lines of distributed graph transformation, thereby permitting...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Logic Programming languages that follow the distribution semantics. In this paper we describe...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- semantics of PROMELA. PROMELA is a high-level specification language for modeling interactions in distributed ... paper contains the outline for an operational- semantics definition of PROMELA...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- allows structured programming of distributed and timed computations. Several formal semantics have been proposed ... including a rewriting logic semantics developed by the authors. Orc also has a fully fledged ... most distributed languages, there exists a fairly substantial gap between Orc’s formal semantics ... deployable in a distributed implementation just by using Orc’s formal semantics, and (ii) they...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- such that KEM is used for distribution of a session key and DEM, along with ... session. This paper shows that KEM semantically secure against adaptively chosen ciphertext attacks (IND-CCA2...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- software for collaborative discovery from autonomous, semantically heterogeneous, distributed information sources. Development of high throughput ... others). However, the massive size, semantic heterogeneity, autonomy, and distributed nature of the data repositories ... setting, describes algorithms for learning classifiers from distributed data that offer rigorous performance guarantees (relative ... package for collaborative discovery from autonomous, semantically heterogeneous, distributed data sources...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- asynchronous systems (such as telecommunication protocols or distributed applications, in general). The toolbox was built ... this representation allowed us to study the semantics of real-time primitives for asynchronous systems...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- DISSECT (DIStributional SEmantics Composition Toolkit) is part of the COMPOSES (COMPositional Operations in SEmantic Space...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- expressive language for distributed computing. This paper presents a semantics for this Scheme extension...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- component (the memory manager), a free software distributed by Boehm (gc-6.1alpha5 ... interfaces. Asir has very similar syntax and semantics as C language. Furthermore...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- facilitating the study of distributed fault-tolerance from a semantic point of view. We formalize ... distributed processes can use to create globally-consistent checkpoints. We provide an operational semantics...