Robust Control Toolbox
- Referenced in 154 articles
- tuning objectives, such as reference tracking, disturbance rejection, stability margins, and closed-loop pole locations...
- Referenced in 1 article
- canonical correlations. A large test statistic and rejection of the null indicates that the matrix ... when this is not so, e.g., when disturbances are heteroskedastic or autocorrelated, the test statistics...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1904 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 543 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 1272 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 673 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 815 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- spatstat: Spatial Point Pattern analysis, model-fitting, simulation...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- R package rms: Regression Modeling Strategies , Regression modeling...
- Referenced in 832 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 1033 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 298 articles
- Numerical Mathematics - NewtonLib. Software repository for Peter Deuflhards...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- LIMDEP Version 10 is an integrated statistical package...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- H∞ and H2 controller design for linear systems...