- Referenced in 3403 articles
- Learning Repository is a collection of databases, domain theories, and data generators that are used...
- Referenced in 725 articles
- matrices cover a wide spectrum of domains, include those arising from problems with underlying...
- Referenced in 629 articles
- applicable in a wide variety of other domains as well...
- Referenced in 586 articles
- packages, both proprietary and in the public domain (e.g. GRASP, SATO) which find significant...
- Referenced in 382 articles
- independent near-tip, and discontinuous quadrature rules); domain integral methods for homogeneous and bi-material...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- single processor public domain Fortran-77 code written by Pieter Wesseling. The file mglab.for...
- Referenced in 324 articles
- main features of MFree2D include : Problem domain is discretised using scattered nodes and the discretisation...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- first-order formulas. For a given domain size, all instances of the formulas over ... domain are constructed. The result is a set of ground clauses with equality. Then...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- model both in the time and frequency domain. For example, one may start by performing ... cover can be extracted, or the frequency domain mechanical and acoustic response...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- relies on an implicit description of the domain geometry. The mesh generator can provide, among ... generator are the implicit description of the domain and the centroidal Voronoi diagrams used ... provides all the essential information about the domain geometry and offers great flexibility to construct ... large class of domains via algebraic expressions. Examples are provided to illustrate the capabilities...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- occur in a wide variety of application domains. Homotopy continuation methods are reliable and powerful...
- Referenced in 235 articles
- disk, half-plane, strip, and rectangle domains to polygon interiors, and from the disk...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- Solutions of PDEs Involving Interfaces and Irregular Domains, Zhilin Li and Kazufumi Ito, SIAM Frontiers...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- Holst parallel adaptive meshing paradigm and corresponding domain decomposition solver are also provided. PLTMG...
Control System Toolbox
- Referenced in 152 articles
- visualize system behavior in time domain and frequency domain. You can tune compensator parameters using...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- Symbolic Finite Elements. The package provides polygonal domains, polynomial spaces, and degrees of freedom...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- those that are in the complex domain. At each iteration, a spectral gradient-projection method...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- automatic mesh generator NETGEN are described. The domain is provided by a Constructive Solid Geometry...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- Planning Domain Definition Language (PDDL). PDDL2.1: An extension to PDDL for expressing temporal planning domains ... scheduling, planetary rover exploration and spacecraft control domains. Other temporal and resource-intensive domains including ... expressing temporal and numeric properties of planning domains. In this paper we describe the language...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- approach to planning in STRIPS-like domains based on constructing and analyzing a compact structure...