- Referenced in 8 articles
- used within JAMM is called Dominance-based Rough Set Approach (DRSA) to multicriteria classification problems...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- analysis provided by the Dominance-based Rough Set Approach and Variable Consistency Dominance-based Rough...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- Electre Methods. Over the last three decades a...
- Referenced in 3266 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- WEKA: Waikato Environment for Knowledge Analysis. WEKA is...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- KNIME - Professional Open-Source Software. KNIME is a...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- LERS – a system for learning from examples based...
- Referenced in 1413 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 1148 articles
- C4.5: programs for machine learning. (C4.5 has been...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- 4eMka2 is an implementation of the new approach...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- The M-MACBETH software provides tools to facilitate...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- Ordinal regression revisited: multiple criteria ranking with a...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Induction of logic programs: FOIL and related systems...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Extended VIKOR method in comparison with outranking methods...