- Referenced in 1 article
- aquifer types (confined aquifers, unconfined aquifers, double-porosity media, generalradial flow, single fracture, fractal media...
- Referenced in 627 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1647 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations...
- Referenced in 1117 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 1212 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 565 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 368 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 1598 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 500 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 1485 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 428 articles
- FLUENT is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- DOLFIN is a C++/Python library that functions...
- Referenced in 623 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 302 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...
- Referenced in 339 articles
- Mersenne twister: A 623-dimensionally equidistributed uniform pseudo...