- Referenced in 6 articles
- inequalities. In fact, we solve the doubly nonnegative, DNN, relaxation that includes both...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- implementation of a hierarchy of sparse doubly nonnegative (DNN) relaxations of a class of polynomial...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- eigifp is a MATLAB program for computing a...
- Referenced in 3052 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6090 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12640 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 8836 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1743 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 484 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 759 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- SDPA (SemiDefinite Programming Algorithm)” is one of the...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- Pajek -- analysis and visualization of large networks. Pajek...
- Referenced in 1216 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 652 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 3160 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2641 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 572 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...