- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1191 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 630 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 3100 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2583 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 530 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- R package car: Companion to Applied Regression , This...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- R package survival: Survival analysis, including penalised likelihood...
- Referenced in 723 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 1346 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- R package lme4: Linear mixed-effects models using...
- Referenced in 921 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 392 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization...
- Referenced in 1101 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 335 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- R package emplik: Empirical likelihood ratio for censored/truncated...
- Referenced in 277 articles
- Smoothing spline ANOVA models Nonparametric function estimation with...