- Referenced in 3164 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5369 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 636 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 9832 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1974 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 679 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 1608 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 1531 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 978 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 832 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 724 articles
- The University of Florida Sparse Matrix Collection. We...
- Referenced in 1485 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 2809 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- Cliquer - routines for clique searching. Cliquer is a...