- Referenced in 1 article
- ACPred: A Computational Tool for the Prediction and Analysis of Anticancer Peptides. Anticancer peptides (ACPs ... cancer treatment due to their lower toxicity as well as greater efficacy, selectivity and specificity ... when compared to conventional small molecule drugs. However, the experimental identification of ACPs still remains ... improve upon existing computational models for predicting and characterizing ACPs. In this study, we present...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- interpretation of drug-treatment data. Motivation: Extensive drug treatment gene expression data have been generated ... order to identify biomarkers that are predictive for toxicity or to classify compounds. However, such ... used to assess toxicity for entire classes of drugs more reliably. Results: We have developed...
- Referenced in 1 article
- gene expression analysis, drug discovery, cellular imaging, and toxicity determination. However, the identification of bioluminescent ... BLPs and subsequently proposed a novel predicting framework for identifying BLPs based on eXtreme gradient...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- Graphviz is open source graph visualization software. Graph...
- Referenced in 458 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 319 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- LSODE (Livermore Solver for Ordinary Differential Equations) solves...
- Referenced in 771 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- gplots: Various R Programming Tools for Plotting Data...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- PLINK is a free, open-source whole genome...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- Bioconductor/R package gcrma: Background Adjustment Using Sequence Information...
- Referenced in 1555 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- edgeR: a Bioconductor package for differential expression analysis...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- igraph is a software package for complex network...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- R package WGCNA: Weighted Correlation Network Analysis. Functions...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- BoolNet: Generation, reconstruction, simulation and analysis of synchronous...
- Referenced in 378 articles
- The BUGS (Bayesian inference Using Gibbs Sampling) project...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- NLPQL: a Fortran subroutine for solving constrained nonlinear...