- Referenced in 1 article
- fluid. Dynamically-coupled transport equations for turbulent kinetic energy, turbulent length scale, salinity and temperature ... also solved. The EFDC model allows for drying and wetting in shallow areas...
- Referenced in 528 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 5693 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11446 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Algorithm 746: PCOMP: A Fortran code for automatic...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- The author presents the FORTRAN computer program PDEFIT...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- Meschach: Matrix computations in C. Meschach is a...
- Referenced in 349 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 1466 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 1389 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 409 articles
- FLUENT is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code...
- Referenced in 476 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 353 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 2019 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 219 articles
- UTV Expansin pack: Special-purpose rank-revealing algorithms...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- The GNU Scientific Library (GSL) is a numerical...
EASY - FIT
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Proceeding from given experimental data, i.e., observation times...