- Referenced in 1890 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Semantic definitions of full-scale programming languages are...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- The relevant logics E, R and N R...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- Our current automated deduction system Otter is designed...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Algorithmic correspondence and completeness in modal logic. IV...
- Referenced in 1281 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 552 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- PLINK is a free, open-source whole genome...
- Referenced in 505 articles
- The Mizar System is the only implementation of...
- Referenced in 319 articles
- LINGO is a comprehensive tool designed to make...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- Prover9 and Mace4: Prover9 is an automated theorem...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- finite model-finder Mace4. Mace4 is a program...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- Automath is a language designed by N.G. the...
- Referenced in 4221 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- LoTREC: Logical tableaux research engineering companion. In this...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- leanTAP revisited. The Prolog program leanTAP is a...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- TABLEAUX: A general theorem prover for modal logics...