- Referenced in 2948 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 302 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1647 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1721 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2986 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8728 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1412 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 1117 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 737 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 565 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- NLEVP: A Collection of Nonlinear Eigenvalue Problems. This...
- Referenced in 3111 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 500 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 1485 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 794 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...