- Referenced in 3 articles
- gradient-enhanced plasticity. Finally, the fracture response across the ductile-to-brittle regime is investigated...
- Referenced in 1 article
- provides estimates for the Weibull parameters from fracture mechanics test data. Recent developments have focused ... constraint loss and ductile tearing on macroscopic measures of cleavage fracture toughness ... particular, it now accommodates modeling of ductile crack extension offered by the finite element code ... Weibull stress, aw , then emerges as a fracture parameter reflecting the local damage of material...
- Referenced in 672 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 6213 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12983 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 387 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 377 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Automatic generation of finite-element code by simultaneous...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- ADINA R&D, Inc. was founded in 1986...
- Referenced in 326 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 591 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1252 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 388 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 457 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- The CUBIT Geometry and Mesh Generation Toolkit: For...
- Referenced in 1551 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 178 articles
- MSC Nastran is the world’s most widely...
- Referenced in 203 articles
- Algorithm 843: Improvements to the Schwarz-Christoffel toolbox...