- Referenced in 84 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 1890 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 251 articles
- Practical power analysis attacks on software implementations of...
- Referenced in 471 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing...
- Referenced in 673 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 978 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 838 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 1555 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 346 articles
- Mplus is a statistical modeling program that provides...