- Referenced in 442 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical systems. The study of differential equations requires ... continuation and normal form analysis of dynamical systems. In 2002, the toolbox was extended...
- Referenced in 453 articles
- XPPAUT is software for the analysis and simulation of dynamic systems. It includes AUTO...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- program can operate in; and (3) dynamic analysis of how the program behaves under random...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- instrumentation framework for building dynamic analysis tools. There are Valgrind tools that can automatically detect...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- software package for the global numerical analysis of dynamical systems and optimization problems based...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- utilize commodity hardware for massively parallel data analysis applications. The translation and optimization from relational ... dynamic research field. In this paper, we focus on a special type of data analysis...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- technology ideal for static and low-speed dynamic events where highly accurate stress solutions ... performing a nonlinear engine cover mounting analysis including sophisticated gasket mechanics. Following the mounting analysis ... applied to those portions of the analysis that are well-suited to an implicit solution ... technique, such as static, low-speed dynamic, or steady-state transport analyses; while Abaqus/Explicit...
- Referenced in 317 articles
- strain analysis in solid mechanics and structural mechanics subjected to static and/or dynamic loadings with...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- software which is used for the dynamic analysis of any mechanical or mechatronic system. This...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- package dlm: Bayesian and Likelihood Analysis of Dynamic Linear Models. Maximum likelihood, Kalman filtering ... introduction to statistical time series analysis by dynamic linear models. It covers the basic notions ... presents many specific dynamic linear models particularly suited for time series analysis, both for univariate ... with classical tools for time series analysis. Then, dynamic linear models for time series analysis...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- FIDAP (A Fluid Dynamics Analysis Program). This paper describes the program FIDAP, a general purpose...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- analysis of single-trial EEG dynamics including independent component analysis. EEGLAB is an interactive Matlab...
- Referenced in 408 articles
- forward in time, and it uses an analysis scheme which operates directly on the ensemble ... proven to efficiently handle strongly nonlinear dynamics and large state spaces and is now used...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- intermediate representation prevents the analysis of dynamic systems. More exactly, primitive operations like object...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- most widely used multibody dynamics and motion analysis software in the world. Adams helps engineers...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- radiophysics and nonlinear dynamics in the design and analysis of systems with complex dynamics...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- element analysis product that is particularly well-suited to simulate brief transient dynamic events such ... conditions for continuation in Abaqus/Standard. Similarly, an analysis that starts in Abaqus/Standard can be continued ... applied to those portions of the analysis that are well-suited to an implicit solution ... technique, such as static, low-speed dynamic, or steady-state transport analyses...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- software package for the dynamic analysis of mechanical systems with the multibody system method ... motion and the simulation of the dynamic behavior. It is running in Matlab using...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- performs a systematic program analysis (using dynamic symbolic execution, similar to path-bounded model-checking...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- software for physiologic signal processing and analysis, detection of physiologically significant events using both classical ... methods based on statistical physics and nonlinear dynamics, interactive display and characterization of signals, creation ... other signals, quantitative evaluation and comparison of analysis methods, and analysis of nonequilibrium and nonstationary...