- Referenced in 1616 articles
- able to consider full vehicle loads, dynamic vibration, multibody systems, impact/crash, nonlinear static, thermal coupling ... acoustic-structural coupling using a common model data structure and integrated solver technology. Best...
- Referenced in 820 articles
- multidomain simulation and Model-Based Design for dynamic and embedded systems. It provides an interactive ... environment, and define signal, parameter, and test data...
Neural Network Toolbox
- Referenced in 178 articles
- supervised learning with feedforward, radial basis, and dynamic networks. It also supports unsupervised learning with ... such as data fitting, pattern recognition, clustering, time-series prediction, and dynamic system modeling...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- Eraser: a dynamic data race detector for multithreaded programs. Multithreaded programming is difficult and error ... mistake in synchronization that produces a data race, yet it can be extremely hard ... tool, called Eraser, for dynamically detecting data races in lock-based multithreaded programs. Eraser uses...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- utilize commodity hardware for massively parallel data analysis applications. The translation and optimization from relational ... dynamic research field. In this paper, we focus on a special type of data analysis...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- passed to other Clean applications. Dynamics can be used to make plug-ins which will ... means of a parser) of data. With Dynamics one can store and retrieve not only ... data but also code (!) with just one instruction. The implementation effort needed to support Dynamics ... type unification, dynamic linking, just-in-time compilation, coding techniques for data and version management...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- model adequacy, the dynamic quantile test. Applications to real data provide empirical support to this...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Dynamic Data Driven Applications Systems: A New Paradigm for Application Simulations and Measurements. Dynamic Data ... additional data into an executing application – these data can be archival or collected on-line ... reverse, the ability of applications to dynamically steer the measurement process. The paradigm offers ... frameworks, algorithms tolerant to perturbations from dynamic data injection and steering, and systems software...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- functionalities and manage data exchanges with external tools. Xcos - Hybrid dynamic systems modeler and simulator...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- computer science, including tree data structures, automatic storage management, dynamic typing, conditionals, higher-order functions ... Lisp language’s major data structures, and Lisp source code is itself made...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- Martinussen and Scheike (2006), ‘Dynamic Regression Models for Survival Data’, Springer Verlag. Plus more recent...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- XGobi: interactive dynamic data visualization in the X window system. XGobi is a data visualization ... interactive and dynamic methods for the manipulation of views of data. It implements...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- subgradient methods that dynamically incorporate knowledge of the geometry of the data observed in earlier...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- XTABOND2: Stata module to extend xtabond dynamic panel data estimator. xtabond2 can fit two closely ... related dynamic panel data models. The first is the Arellano-Bond (1991) estimator, which ... xtabond2. The estimators are designed for dynamic ”small-T, large-N” panels that may contain...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- uses the nonstiff method initially, and dynamically monitors data in order to decide which method...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- program for exploring high-dimensional data. It provides highly dynamic and interactive graphics such...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- simple data model that supports dynamic control over data layout and format. Cassandra system...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- with examples from research and practice. Dynamic data analysis software applications for secondary students such...
- Referenced in 441 articles
- Filter The EnKF is a sophisticated sequental data assimilation method. It applies an ensemble ... proven to efficiently handle strongly nonlinear dynamics and large state spaces and is now used...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- create dynamic reports, which can be updated automatically if data or analysis change. Instead...