- Referenced in 815 articles
- Based Design for dynamic and embedded systems. It provides an interactive graphical environment...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- framework for exploring the use of dynamic graphical methods. Extensibility is achieved by basing Lisp ... interface forms the basis of a dynamic graphics system that is designed to work identically...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- simulation language and accompanying graphical notation developed within the system dynamics analytical framework...
- Referenced in 381 articles
- GeoGebra is free and multi-platform dynamic mathematics software for all levels of education that ... Quick Facts: Graphics, algebra and tables are connected and fully dynamic. Easy-to-use interface...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- agent systems, and sophisticated graphical user interfaces. Oz is dynamically typed and has first-class...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- dimensional data. It provides highly dynamic and interactive graphics such as tours, as well...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- often used for simulation of dynamic implicit surfaces in graphics, ﬂuid and combustion simulation, image ... ﬁelds such as control, robotics, differential games, dynamic programming, mesh generation, stochastic differential equations, ﬁnancial...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Scicos is a graphical dynamical system modeler and simulator developed in the Metalau project...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- MacSpin: dynamic graphics on a desktop computer. The authors describe how MacSpin, a program ... scatterplots, and offers such dynamic graphics primitives as animation, identification, and highlighting. With these features ... data. They discuss some history of dynamic graphics, the program’s environment and user interface...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- interface to GGobi, an interactive and dynamic graphics package. Rggobi complements GGobi’s graphical user...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- analyzing large biomolecular systems using 3-D graphics and built-in scripting. VMD supports computers ... molecular dynamics (MD) simulation. In particular, VMD can act as a graphical front...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Bayesian Learning and Forecasting in Simultaneous Graphical Dynamic Linear Models (https://doi.org/10.1214/15-BA946). A method ... scalable multivariate volatility forecasting in simultaneous graphical dynamic linear models (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ecosta.2017.03.003)....
- Referenced in 228 articles
- memorable using Sketchpad. Elementary students can manipulate dynamic models of fractions, number lines, and geometric ... functional relationships through numeric, tabular, and graphical representations. And high school students can use Sketchpad...
- Referenced in 317 articles
- structural mechanics subjected to static and/or dynamic loadings with heat transfer process. The software consists ... results are of a desired accuracy.User-friendly graphical-user-interface...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Components. Implementations of functional dynamic principle components analysis. Related graphic tools and frequency domain methods...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- graphical Matlab package for the interactive numerical study of dynamical systems. It is developed...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- first-order Dynamic Logic for Java with a user-friendly graphical interface. The project...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- simulator which provides graphical visualization and recording of the possible dynamic behaviors of a system ... requirement specification editor that also constitutes a graphical user interface to the verifier of Uppaal2k...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- graphics and geographical mapping options. A dynamic graphic module allows interactive operations like searching, zooming...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- open-source Matlab package for directed graphical models. BNT supports many kinds of nodes (probability ... parameter and structure learning, and static and dynamic models. BNT is widely used in teaching ... broad spectrum of issues related to graphical models (directed and undirected), and describe...