- Referenced in 375 articles
- dynamic mathematics software for all levels of education that joins geometry, algebra, tables, graphing, statistics ... algebra and tables are connected and fully dynamic. Easy-to-use interface, yet many powerful...
- Referenced in 660 articles
- geometry (as structural engineering, computational fluid dynamics, model reduction, electromagnetics, semiconductor devices, thermodynamics, materials, acoustics ... statistics, power networks, and other networks and graphs). We provide software for accessing and managing...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- networks and complex systems, dynamic and hierarchical graphs. Runs on Windows, Linux...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- graphical representations and adequate interactions on dynamic graphs emerging from graph rewriting systems. Graph rewriting...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- paths. The algorithm for partitioning of a graph into simple paths of iterative and each ... paths. (The start vertex can be specified dynamically.) If V is the number of vertices...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- time structure of object-oriented systems, and graph transformations as a basis for model transformation ... formal foundation for model transformation and dynamic semantics, and the ability to verify model ... transformation and dynamic semantics through an (automatic) analysis of the resulting graph transformation systems...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- weighted graph. We use a Branch-and-Bound setting that applies a dynamic version ... optimization and to instances of the graph equipartition problem. The experiments show that our method...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- fast mining of large static and dynamic graphs. Low-rank approximations of the adjacency matrix ... with these challenges. Our version for static graphs, Colibri-S, iteratively finds a non-redundant ... efficient update algorithm for dynamic, time-evolving graphs, Colibri-D. Our evaluation on a large...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- attributes in a graph or a network can be changed dynamically during the computation. SNAP...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Dynamic Graph Drawing: The Nevada-system (Network Visualization and Analysis for Dynamic Networks ... creates offline animations of a sequence of graphs. Currently three different layout paradigms are implemented...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- define-by-run approach (a.k.a. dynamic computational graphs) as well as object-oriented high-level...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- found in the book ”Metamodelling: Bond Graphs and Dynamic Systems” by Peter Gawthrop and Lorcan ... discussed in that book: bicausal bond graphs and hierarchical bond graphs...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- generate a state transition graph that describes the qualitative dynamics of the network. The simulator...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- Large Time-evolving Graphs. How can we find communities in dynamic networks of socialinteractions, such ... discontinuity time-points in such streams of graphs, in an on-line, any-time fashion...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Dynamic Graph Parallelisation Library. The parallel implementation of algorithms based on dynamic data structures...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- particle transport calculations, molecular dynamics, geometric modeling, and graph algorithms. STAPL provides several different algorithms ... results obtained using STAPL for a molecular dynamics code and a particle transport code...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- latex documents. The purpose is to create dynamic reports, which can be updated automatically ... analysis change. Instead of inserting a prefabricated graph or table into the report, the master...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- graphs are implemented using the VGTL (Vienna Graph Template Library), and the search database ... VDBL (Vienna DataBaseLibrary). Support for dynamic linking relieves the user from recompilation when modules ... which proceeds by working on the search graph, a directed acyclic graph (DAG) of search...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- InterViewer: Dynamic visualization of protein-protein interactions From the perspective of graph drawing, a protein...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- variety of file formats. User-customized graphs with embedded protein, gene and interaction attributes ... visualization system called Osprey that is dynamically linked to the BioGRID...