- Referenced in 3 articles
- information flow tracking system, called LIFT, which minimizes run-time overhead by exploiting dynamic binary ... specifically, LIFT aggressively eliminates unnecessary dynamic information flow tracking, coalesces information checks, and efficiently switches ... instrumented information flow tracking code. We have implemented LIFT on a dynamic binary instrumentation framework...
- Referenced in 1 article
- flow tracking on SMT processors. Dynamic Information Flow Tracking (DIFT) is a powerful technique that...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Referenced in 9 articles
- TaintDroid: an information-flow tracking system for realtime privacy monitoring on smartphones. Today’s smartphone ... system-wide dynamic taint tracking and analysis system capable of simultaneously tracking multiple sources ... instances of potential misuse of users’ private information across 20 applications. Monitoring sensitive data with...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- powerful technique for, among other things, tracking the flow of sensitive in- formation. However ... implicit flows, situations in which tainted data values affect control flow, which in turn affects ... dynamic taint analysis that additionally propagates taint along a tar- geted subset of control-flow ... dependencies. Our technique first diagnoses implicit flows within information-preserving transformations, where they are most...
- Referenced in 1 article
- treated as a single unit of information without reference to its many fields ... Specifically, through a novel design, MorphDroid tracks flows of fine-grained privacy units while addressing ... comprehensive benchmark suite for Android static and dynamic analyses (DroidBench), as well...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- ARfit is a collection of Matlab modules for...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 455 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 315 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 217 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...