- Referenced in 170 articles
- GOLOG: A logic programming language for dynamic domains. This paper proposes a new logic programming...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- theorem prover for the first-order Dynamic Logic for Java with a user-friendly graphical...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- conducted so far in the field of logic programming has focused on representing static knowledge ... authors introduced the concept of dynamic logic programming. There, they studied and defined the declarative ... sequences of logic programs (or dynamic logic programs), P0 Phi : : : Phi Pn . Each such program ... sets of priorities. The role of dynamic logic programming is to employ the mutual relationships...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- hybrid systems. KeYmaera supports differential dynamic logic, which is a real-valued first-order dynamic...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- applications rely on a definition of dynamic logic, for reasoning about the correctness of software...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- model checking concurrent systems against dynamical spatial logic specifications. The Spatial Logic Model Checker ... structural properties expressed in the spatial logic for concurrency of Caires and Cardelli. Model-checking ... reason about spatial properties and structural dynamics. The SLMC is the only currently available tool...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- logics of programs (such as propositional dynamic logic), for which tableau procedures have been quite...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- interconnections of linear dynamic systems, automata, if-then-else and propositional logic rules. Once ... HYSDEL transforms it to the mixed-logical dynamical (MLD) form which can be immediately used...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- automated reasoning software, we can build dynamic logic models which can do reasoning themselves ... proofs for mant geometry throerms. 2) By dynamic visual models, we mean models built...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- logics, including usual temporal, epistemic or dynamic logics. We survey the modal languages covered...
Fuzzy Logic Toolbox
- Referenced in 57 articles
- model complex system behaviors using simple logic rules, and then implement these rules ... within a comprehensive model of the entire dynamic system...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- automatic theorem prover for first-order classical logic. It consists of a shell ... introduction of new predicate definitions and dynamic folding of such definitions. A number of standard ... problem in the full first-order logic syntax, clausifies it and performs a number...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- quite independent of the underlying logic, and integrates a broad range of automated proof methods ... reading, thus being intelligible later without requiring dynamic replay that is so typical for traditional ... tightly integrated into the Isabelle/Pure meta-logic implementation. Theories, theorems, proof procedures...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- achieve an efficient Prolog engine. Second, most logic programming systems have a rather limited indexing ... contributes to this area by providing a dynamic indexing mechanism, or just-in-time indexer ... parallelism and tabling in a single logic programming system...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- syntax, semantics, and calculus of C Dynamic Logic (CDL) that were adapted from their Java...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Also, DEMO implements the reduction of dynamic epistemic logic to PDL. The paper gives...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Towards reasoning in dynamic logics with rewriting logic: the Petri-PDL case. Safety ... variety of scenarios increase with complexity. Dynamic Logics (DL) present a large body of techniques...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Moviola: interpreting dynamic logic programs via multi-shot answer set programming. The causal rejection-based ... update semantics assign meanings to a dynamic logic program (DLP), which is a sequence...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- automatically from CPS proofs in differential dynamic logic by a correct-by-construction approach, leading...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- SMCDEL: A symbolic model checker for Dynamic Epistemic Logic (DEL) implemented in Haskell...