- Referenced in 76 articles
- efficient symbolic differentiation, speed and stability optimizations, dynamic C code generation, and extensive unit-testing...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- algorithm collection for automatic control and dynamic optimization. It provides a general framework for using...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- global numerical analysis of dynamical systems and optimization problems based on set oriented techniques ... invariant sets in dynamical systems and to compute the globally optimal solutions of both scalar...
- Referenced in 638 articles
- geometry (as structural engineering, computational fluid dynamics, model reduction, electromagnetics, semiconductor devices, thermodynamics, materials, acoustics ... that typically do not have such geometry (optimization, circuit simulation, economic and financial modeling, theoretical...
- Referenced in 251 articles
- optimization from relational algebra operators to MapReduce programs is still an open and dynamic research ... group by query. We then propose an optimized version which addresses and improves the communication...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- collection come from fluid dynamics, population dynamics, optimal design, mesh smoothing, and optimal control...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- nonlinear optimization problems in general and dynamic optimization problems in particular. To the developer...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Inference for optimal dynamic treatment regimes using an adaptive m-out-of-n bootstrap scheme ... dynamic treatment regime consists of a set of decision rules that dictate how to individualize ... common method for estimating an optimal dynamic treatment regime from data is Q-learning which ... intervals for the parameters indexing the optimal dynamic regime. We propose an adaptive choice...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- industrial and academic partners. Optimal control (optimization of dynamical systems governed by differential equations...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- SMRSOFT: a MATLAB toolbox for optimization over polynomials and dynamical systems study via SOS programming ... toolbox for solving basic optimization problems over polynomials and studying dynamical systems via SOS programming...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- stochastic optimization. We present a new family of subgradient methods that dynamically incorporate knowledge ... paradigm stems from recent advances in stochastic optimization and online learning which employ proximal functions...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Optimica — An Extension of Modelica Supporting Dynamic Optimization. In this paper, an extension of Modelica ... language constructs that enable formulation of dynamic optimization problems based on Modelica models. There ... addressed by means of dynamic optimization, in a wide range of domains. Examples include, minimum...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- designed with Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) and aerodynamic shape optimization in mind, but is extensible...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- that arise in optimal control, dynamic optimization, and estimation. The acronym DUNES stands for dual...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- differential equations, but is not optimized for simpler continuous dynamics...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- dynamics and has extensive support for parameter estimation and optimization. COPASI provides means to visualize...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- compiled and dynamically linked in. The OO database design has been optimized for parallel access...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- dsoa: the implementation of a dynamic system optimization algorithm This paper describes the ANSI ... algorithm for the approximate solution of dynamics system optimization problems. The algorithm is a direct ... that can be applied to the optimization of dynamic systems described by index-1 differential ... techniques are employed to transform the dynamic system optimization problem into a parameter optimization problem...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- Solving Max-cut to optimality by intersecting semidefinite and polyhedral relaxations. We present a method ... Branch-and-Bound setting that applies a dynamic version of the bundle method as bounding ... uses Lagrangian duality to obtain a “nearly optimal” solution of the basic semidefinite...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- tools that provide mesh generation, mesh optimization and dynamic mesh maintenance in two and three...