- Referenced in 510 articles
- used high-level, general-purpose, interpreted, dynamic programming language. Its design philosophy emphasizes code readability ... imperative and functional programming or procedural styles. It features a dynamic type system and automatic ... packaged into stand-alone executable programs for some of the most popular operating systems, allowing...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- Dynamics: numerical explorations. Accompanying computer program dynamics. Coauthored by Eric J. Kostelich. With ... Diskette. This program (and the accompanying handbook) is a tool to help visualize the properties ... discrete and continuous dynamical systems, including the plotting of attractors, basins of attraction, the computing ... dimensions and Lyapunov exponents etc.par The program provides about 30 maps and differential equations...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- GOLOG: A logic programming language for dynamic domains. This paper proposes a new logic programming ... automatically maintains an explicit representation of the dynamic world being modeled, on the basis ... initial state of the world. This allows programs to reason about the state...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- high-performance, general purpose fluid dynamics program that has been applied to solve wide-ranging...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- Smalltalk is an object-oriented, dynamically typed, reflective programming language. Smalltalk was created...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- field of logic programming has focused on representing static knowledge, i.e. knowledge that does ... authors introduced the concept of dynamic logic programming. There, they studied and defined the declarative ... operational semantics of sequences of logic programs (or dynamic logic programs ... sets of priorities. The role of dynamic logic programming is to employ the mutual relationships...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- algebra operators to MapReduce programs is still an open and dynamic research field. In this...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- solving discrete and continuous time dynamic programming problems, and a general solver for financial derivatives...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- Matlab programming environment. Level set methods are often used for simulation of dynamic implicit surfaces ... such as control, robotics, differential games, dynamic programming, mesh generation, stochastic differential equations, ﬁnancial mathematics...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- DsTool is a program for interactively exporing the dynamics of dynamical systems. It allows...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- operate in; and (3) dynamic analysis of how the program behaves under random testing...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- programming (NP), integer programming (IP) and dynamic programming (DP). OPERA TB, like the nonlinear programming...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- approximate reinforcement learning (RL) and dynamic programming (DP) algorithms. Notably, it contains the algorithms used ... Ernst, Reinforcement Learning and Dynamic Programming Using Function Approximators, CRC Press, Automation and Control Engineering...
- Referenced in 345 articles
- FLUENT is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code for modelling fluid flow, heat transfer, mass ... interfaces to other pre- and post-processing programs. The UDF option enables the incorporation...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- supporting both static and dynamic compilation of arbitrary programming languages. Since then, LLVM has grown...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- FIDAP (A Fluid Dynamics Analysis Program) This paper describes the program FIDAP, a general purpose...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- dynamic detection of likely invariants; that is, the Daikon invariant detector reports likely program invariants ... certain point or points in a program; these are often used in assert statements, documentation ... check for additional invariants. Dynamic invariant detection runs a program, observes the values that ... program computes, and then reports properties that were true over the observed executions. Dynamic invariant...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- using linear programming relaxations. Cutting planes or columns can be generated dynamically (branch ... algorithms are met by object oriented programming modules...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- planning with first order decision diagrams Dynamic programming algorithms have been successfully applied to propositional ... particular algebraic decision diagrams, to capture domain dynamics ... value functions. Work on symbolic dynamic programming lifted these ideas to first order logic using...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- dynamic geometry, Cinderella.2 has many features that broaden the scope of the program...