- Referenced in 1697 articles
- widely used high-level, general-purpose, interpreted, dynamic programming language. Its design philosophy emphasizes code ... programming or procedural styles. It features a dynamic type system and automatic memory management...
- Referenced in 1510 articles
- able to consider full vehicle loads, dynamic vibration, multibody systems, impact/crash, nonlinear static, thermal coupling...
- Referenced in 771 articles
- multidomain simulation and Model-Based Design for dynamic and embedded systems. It provides an interactive...
- Referenced in 660 articles
- geometry (as structural engineering, computational fluid dynamics, model reduction, electromagnetics, semiconductor devices, thermodynamics, materials, acoustics...
- Referenced in 396 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical systems. The study of differential equations requires ... continuation and normal form analysis of dynamical systems. In 2002, the toolbox was extended...
- Referenced in 333 articles
- Julia: A fast dynamic language for technical computing. Dynamic languages have become popular for scientific ... performance. This paper presents Julia, a new dynamic language for technical computing, designed for performance...
- Referenced in 375 articles
- GeoGebra is free and multi-platform dynamic mathematics software for all levels of education that ... algebra and tables are connected and fully dynamic. Easy-to-use interface, yet many powerful...
- Referenced in 490 articles
- constant routines, and the MACHAR software for dynamically determining machine-dependent arithmetic properties...
- Referenced in 478 articles
- paper we consider the problem of dynamically apportioning resources among a set of options...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- DYNAMO (DYNAmic MOdels) was a simulation language and accompanying graphical notation developed within the system ... dynamics analytical framework. It was originally for industrial dynamics but was soon extended to other ... DYNAMO was used for the system dynamics simulations of global resource-depletion reported...
- Referenced in 430 articles
- software for the analysis and simulation of dynamic systems. It includes AUTO, a bifurcation package...
- Referenced in 428 articles
- FLUENT is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code for modelling fluid flow, heat transfer, mass...
- Referenced in 422 articles
- reactions, turbulence and heat transfer, to solid dynamics and electromagnetics. It includes tools for meshing...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- Adaptive mesh refinement: the resolution is adapted dynamically to the features of the flow Entirely ... Portable parallel support using the MPI library, dynamic load-balancing, parallel offline visualisation Volume...
- Referenced in 376 articles
- proven to efficiently handle strongly nonlinear dynamics and large state spaces and is now used...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- structural mechanics subjected to static and/or dynamic loadings with heat transfer process. The software consists...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- Dynamics: numerical explorations. Accompanying computer program dynamics. Coauthored by Eric J. Kostelich. With ... visualize the properties of discrete and continuous dynamical systems, including the plotting of attractors, basins...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- Octave’s own language, or using dynamically loaded modules written in C++, C, Fortran...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- technology ideal for static and low-speed dynamic events where highly accurate stress solutions ... solution technique, such as static, low-speed dynamic, or steady-state transport analyses; while Abaqus/Explicit...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- MapReduce programs is still an open and dynamic research field. In this paper, we focus...