Neural Network Toolbox
- Referenced in 176 articles
- supervised learning with feedforward, radial basis, and dynamic networks. It also supports unsupervised learning with ... pattern recognition, clustering, time-series prediction, and dynamic system modeling and control. To speed...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- introduction of new predicate definitions and dynamic folding of such definitions. A number of standard...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- GOLOG: A logic programming language for dynamic domains. This paper proposes a new logic programming ... automatically maintains an explicit representation of the dynamic world being modeled, on the basis...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- memorable using Sketchpad. Elementary students can manipulate dynamic models of fractions, number lines, and geometric...
Robust Control Toolbox
- Referenced in 149 articles
- create uncertain models by combining nominal dynamics with uncertain elements, such as uncertain parameters ... unmodeled dynamics. You can analyze the impact of plant model uncertainty on control system performance...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- PyTorch python package: Tensors and Dynamic neural networks in Python with strong GPU acceleration. PyTorch...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- Smalltalk is an object-oriented, dynamically typed, reflective programming language. Smalltalk was created...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- program for interactively exporing the dynamics of dynamical systems. It allows you to draw trajectories ... find fixed points or bifurcation points. Dynamical systems arise in many disciplins of physics, biology ... methods employed by the theory of dynamical systems allow to compute important properties directly without...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- comes to solving for stress/strain behavior, dynamic and vibration response and thermal gradients in real...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- data exchanges with external tools. Xcos - Hybrid dynamic systems modeler and simulator: Modeling mechanical systems...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- supported method for verifying safety properties of dynamic systems based on the first-order description...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- TOCSY - Toolboxes for Complex Systems: K2 - Dynamical Invariants by Recurrence Plots. Recurrence plots contain information ... about the dynamics of the system. It is possible, to derive dynamical invariants, like...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- framework for exploring the use of dynamic graphical methods. Extensibility is achieved by basing Lisp ... system interface forms the basis of a dynamic graphics system that is designed to work...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- browser applications to create dynamic content like message boxes popping up or a live clock...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- HARvard Macromolecular Mechanics). CHARMM models the dynamics and mechanics of macromolecular systems using empirical ... designed to investigate the structure and dynamics of large molecules. It performs free energy calculations...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- test of model adequacy, the dynamic quantile test. Applications to real data provide empirical support...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- piecewise constant bounds on the derivatives. Aﬃne dynamics are handled by on-the-ﬂy overapproximation ... based on user-deﬁnable constraints and the dynamics of the system. PHAVer’s exact arithmetic...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic geometry, Cinderella.2 has many features that broaden...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- reading, thus being intelligible later without requiring dynamic replay that is so typical for traditional...