- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Cambridge Algebra System (CAMAL) - CAMAL 40 years on...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 561 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 595 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- PSPLIB -- a project scheduling problem library. We present...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- SaddleDrop: a tool for studying dynamics in ℂ...