- Referenced in 1 article
- time-series index with application to Economic Policy Uncertainty (published version and arxiv); while...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- also result in detrimental ecological, social and economic effects. Decision makers must carefully evaluate possible ... quantify countermeasure impacts suggests little uncertainty in policy effects. The system is implemented...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 455 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- DYNAMO (DYNAmic MOdels) was a simulation language and...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- The Duali/Dualpc software system is designed to solve...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- OPTCON: An algorithm for the optimal control of...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- CONOPT is a generalized reduced-gradient (GRG) algorithm...
- Referenced in 622 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 1284 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Gensim is a free Python framework designed to...
- Referenced in 2804 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 727 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 820 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- CAViaR: Conditional autoregressive value at risk by regression...