- Referenced in 622 articles
- Tree: Zurich Toolbox for ready-made economic experiments. Zurich Toolbox for Readymade Economic Experiments ... software package for developing and carrying out economic experiments. The language used to define...
- Referenced in 676 articles
- have such geometry (optimization, circuit simulation, economic and financial modeling, theoretical and quantum chemistry, chemical...
- Referenced in 340 articles
- environmental sciences, ecology, forestry, disease mapping, and economics often encounter spatially referenced data collected over...
- Referenced in 313 articles
- important applications in e.g. optimization, probability, financial economics and optimal control, can be viewed...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- models from different branches of engineering and economics of up to 4000 equations with comparative...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- Online Recruitment System, specifically designed for organizing economic experiments. It’s key features are: multiple...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- Vector Autoregressions and Monetary Policy”, Review of Economic Studies, 2005), with a focus on generating...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- Fourier shrinkage exploits the Fourier transform’s economical representation of the colored noise inherent ... wavelet shrinkage exploits the wavelet domain’s economical representation of piecewise smooth signals and images ... metric and find that signals with more economical wavelet representations require less Fourier shrinkage. ForWaRD...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- Linear Ordering Problem occurs in economics as the so-called Triangulation Problem for Input-Output...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- platform for handling a wide class of economic models, in particular dynamic stochastic general equilibrium...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- information in a large file, which is economical of index space and of reindexing time...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- control your budget with Nimrod/G’s economic scheduling capabilities. Whilst initially oriented towards embarrassingly parallel...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- solving a variety of problems in economics and finance. The library functions include rootfinding...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- computing requirements change. Amazon EC2 changes the economics of computing by allowing...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- RETINA and PcGets. The authors [Oxford Bull. Econom. Stat. 65, Suppl...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- models find application in many subjects, including economics, finance, sociology, management science, biology, geography, meteorology...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Franses (1996) ”Periodicity and Stochastic Trends in Economic Time Series”, Oxford University Press. Data...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- calculations. It is extremely fast and extremely economical of space. The main version that...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- more traditional econometric texts used in quantitative economic courses...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- processes with econometric and time series analysis. Economic and market conditions, customer demographics, pricing...