- Referenced in 1642 articles
- widely used EISPACK and LINPACK libraries run efficiently on shared-memory vector and parallel processors ... provide a transportable way to achieve high efficiency on diverse modern machines ... BLAS operations, their use promotes high efficiency on many high-performance computers, particularly if specially ... implementations are provided by the manufacturer. Highly efficient machine-specific implementations of the BLAS...
- Referenced in 1429 articles
- expected in the future. Thanks to its efficient “structured” representation of LMIs, the LMI Control...
- Referenced in 1408 articles
- SINGULAR programming language. A general and efficient implementation of communication links allows SINGULAR to make...
- Referenced in 1045 articles
- extensions that have contributed to increasing the efficiency of the method. One of the useful...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- Chaff:engineering an efficient SAT solver. Boolean Satisfiability is probably the most studied of combinatorial ... aspects of the search - especially a particularly efficient implementation of Boolean constraint propagation...
- Referenced in 514 articles
- LINPACK uses column-oriented algorithms to increase efficiency by preserving locality of reference. LINPACK ... LAPACK, which has been designed to run efficiently on shared-memory, vector supercomputers...
- Referenced in 662 articles
- engineering design process by delivering efficiency, driving innovation and reducing physical constraints, enabling simulated tests...
- Referenced in 630 articles
- SQLP solver. Various techniques to improve the efficiency and stability of the algorithm are incorporated...
- Referenced in 590 articles
- control options make it an especially efficient choice for repeated production runs...
- Referenced in 590 articles
- extensive list of features for automated, efficient solution of differential equations, including automated solution...
- Referenced in 572 articles
- wave speed. They are quite robust and efficient but somewhat more diffusive. https://math.nyu.edu...
- Referenced in 524 articles
- arrays, and provides many user-friendly and efficient numerical routines such as routines for numerical...
- Referenced in 511 articles
- simplicity and readability rather than maximum efficiency. Algorithmic options such as preprocessing are omitted...
- Referenced in 362 articles
- assimilated. The EnKF has proven to efficiently handle strongly nonlinear dynamics and large state spaces ... summer 2003 could have been more efficiently forecast if the EnKF had been used...
- Referenced in 482 articles
- elastic-net regularized generalized linear models. Extremely efficient procedures for fitting the entire lasso...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- problems with many thousands of support vectors efficiently. The software also provides methods for assessing ... generalization performance efficiently. It includes two efficient estimation methods for both error rate and precision/recall ... which leads to a very compact and efficient representation...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- lower bounds on the variables are handled efficiently. File formats for constraint and basis data...
- Referenced in 404 articles
- problems. The goals of both projects are efficiency, scalability, reliability, portability, flexibility, and ease...
- Referenced in 399 articles
- popular, fast, and allows one to efficiently build a path of models for different values...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- lines of C) ia an efficient program written in C for solving polynomial systems ... main goal is to provide efficient implementations of state-of-the-art algorithms for computing ... such an implementation to demonstrate the practical efficiency of new algorithms. Secondly, in conjunction with...