- Referenced in 394 articles
- Project is to provide easy access to efficient and reliable geometric algorithms in the form...
- Referenced in 393 articles
- Efficient Global Optimization (EGO) algorithm solves costly box-bounded global optimization problems with additional linear...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- lines of C) ia an efficient program written in C for solving polynomial systems ... main goal is to provide efficient implementations of state-of-the-art algorithms for computing ... such an implementation to demonstrate the practical efficiency of new algorithms. Secondly, in conjunction with...
- Referenced in 389 articles
- Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods whose efficiency depends upon the specific problem at hand...
- Referenced in 351 articles
- generators. Its merits are due to the efficient algorithms that are unique to polynomial calculations...
- Referenced in 340 articles
- continuously recodes existing algorithms and develops more efficient methodologies...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- including some numerical results that show the efficiency of the library...
- Referenced in 325 articles
- available in order to implement problems very efficiently...
- Referenced in 319 articles
- Integer optimization models faster, easier and more efficient. LINGO provides a completely integrated package that...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- Efficient MATLAB computations with sparse and factored tensors. The term tensor refers simply ... consider how specially structured tensors allow for efficient storage and computation. First, we study sparse ... using coordinate format and describe the computational efficiency of this scheme for various mathematical operations ... using only the components. All of the efficiencies described in this paper are implemented...
- Referenced in 300 articles
- powerful and efficient algorithm for numerical function optimization: artificial bee colony (ABC) algorithm. Swarm intelligence...
- Referenced in 212 articles
- confronts peer-to-peer applications is to efficiently locate the node that stores a particular ... which the key maps. Chord adapts efficiently as nodes join and leave the system...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- thread-safe, high-performance, robust, memory efficient and easy to use software for solving large...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- reputation as a source of robust and efficient numerical software. Among its best known packages...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- last decade, we developed a very efficient implementation of the Davis-Putnam method called SATO ... efficiency of our programs allowed us to solve over one hundred open quasigroup problems...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- used for this CASC. A number of efficient indexing techniques are used to implement...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- create slim interfaces allowing an efficient use of legacy and/or new libraries. Modern C++ programming ... very low overhead. Thus DUNE ensures efficiency in scientific computations and supports high-performance computing...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- resulting effect on overall efficiency...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- respectively. Additional subroutines permit the efficient solution of the equation...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- systems of linear equations. Attacking these problems efficiently requires an in-depth knowledge...