- Referenced in 1 article
- toolbox : Efficient Bessel Decomposition toolbox (matlab). Fast convolution with radial kernels...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 1906 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 721 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- COBOL (/ˈkoʊbɒl/, an acronym for common business-oriented...
- Referenced in 1396 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- Collocation method for the solution of nonlinear problems...