- Referenced in 474 articles
- progress of an iteration. For the iterative algorithms a convergence tolerance is hard-coded ... simplicity and readability rather than maximum efficiency. Algorithmic options such as preprocessing are omitted...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- powerful and efficient algorithm for numerical function optimization: artificial bee colony (ABC) algorithm. Swarm intelligence...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- also shown to be good. An algorithm is also given that checks the primitivity ... merits are due to the efficient algorithms that are unique to polynomial calculations over...
- Referenced in 512 articles
- problems. LINPACK uses column-oriented algorithms to increase efficiency by preserving locality of reference. LINPACK...
- Referenced in 597 articles
- techniques to improve the efficiency and stability of the algorithm are incorporated. For example, step...
- Referenced in 221 articles
- study of both discretization and iterative solution algorithms as well as the interaction between ... resulting effect on overall efficiency...
- Referenced in 235 articles
- provide efficient implementations of state-of-the-art algorithms for computing Gröbner bases: actually, from ... implementation to demonstrate the practical efficiency of new algorithms. Secondly, in conjunction with other software...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- effcient algorithms for graph manipulation. Efficient algorithms are presented for partitioning a graph into connected...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- provide easy access to efficient and reliable geometric algorithms in the form...
- Referenced in 1599 articles
- widely used EISPACK and LINPACK libraries run efficiently on shared-memory vector and parallel processors ... LAPACK addresses this problem by reorganizing the algorithms to use block matrix operations, such ... provide a transportable way to achieve high efficiency on diverse modern machines...
- Referenced in 313 articles
- Efficient Global Optimization (EGO) algorithm solves costly box-bounded global optimization problems with additional linear...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- DYNA, LSTC, continuously recodes existing algorithms and develops more efficient methodologies...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- MATLAB that implement a number of efficient algorithms for ICA (independent component analysis) employing...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- routines are based on the Lanczos bidiagonalization algorithm with partial reorthogonalization (BPRO). The Lanczos routines ... directly, and form the basis of efficient algorithms for solving linear systems of equations...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- control the gradient steps of the algorithm. We describe and analyze an apparatus for adaptively ... chosen in hindsight. We give several efficient algorithms for empirical risk minimization problems with common...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- package ’nacopula’ for nested Archimedean copulas: Efficient sampling algorithms, various estimators, goodness-of-fit tests...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- stiff initial value problems. An efficient algorithm for the numerical integration of large sparse systems...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- Numerical results establish that our algorithm is practically as efficient as the “ideal” algorithm when...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- sample data. We present a computationally efficient algorithm, with provable numerical convergence properties, for optimizing...
- Referenced in 210 articles
- development of computationally efficient and numerically reliable TLS algorithms. Much attention is paid in this...