- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- FastFDs: A heuristic-driven, depth-first algorithm for...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- MaxDomino: Efficiently mining maximal sets. We present MaxDomino...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- CrossMine: Efficient classification across multiple database relations Most...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- TANE: An efficient algorithm for discovering functional and...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- In this paper we present SPADE, a new...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- A template for reconfigurable instruction set processors is...
- Referenced in 630 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- Vampire 8.0, [RV02,Vor05] is an automatic theorem...
- Referenced in 1336 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 3444 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2804 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 727 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 553 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Exploiting the trade-off-the benefits of multiple...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 677 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...