- Referenced in 840 articles
- computing, with a particular focus on automated solution of differential equations by finite element methods ... extensive list of features for automated, efficient solution of differential equations, including automated solution...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- Algorithm 432: Solution of the matrix equation AX + XB = C [F4]. The following programs ... respectively. Additional subroutines permit the efficient solution of the equation...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- systems of simultaneous linear equations, least-squares solutions of linear systems of equations, eigenvalue problems ... widely used EISPACK and LINPACK libraries run efficiently on shared-memory vector and parallel processors ... provide a transportable way to achieve high efficiency on diverse modern machines ... various types of matrix multiplication and the solution of triangular systems with multiple right-hand...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- decades, some very efficient techniques for the numerical solution of partial differential equations have been...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- source software tool for fast, yet efficient solution of nonlinear optimization problems in general...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- equations are discussed. Numerical accuracy, efficiency and the numerical solution are analyzed too together with...
- Referenced in 586 articles
- Chaff:engineering an efficient SAT solver. Boolean Satisfiability is probably the most studied of combinatorial ... been devoted to trying to provide practical solutions to this problem for problem instances encountered ... aspects of the search - especially a particularly efficient implementation of Boolean constraint propagation...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- FORTRAN program, in subroutine form, for the solution of linear or nonlinear constrained optimization problems ... program is intended primarily for efficient solution of constrained problems, unconstrained function minimization problems...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- efficiency, scalability, reliability, portability, flexibility, and ease of use.\parScaLAPACK includes routines for the solution...
- Referenced in 617 articles
- concepts to formulate optimization models and examine solutions, while the computer manages communication with ... control options make it an especially efficient choice for repeated production runs...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- requiring the solution of sparse systems of linear equations. Attacking these problems efficiently requires...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- efficient numerical software. Among its best known packages are those for the solution of sparse...
- Referenced in 638 articles
- Leer and Einfeldt) solver is an approximate solution to the Riemann problem, which is only ... wave speed. They are quite robust and efficient but somewhat more diffusive. https://math.nyu.edu...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution of large, sparse linear systems on massively ... including some numerical results that show the efficiency of the library...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- proximal operator) can be solved efficiently. 4) Pathwise Solutions. The SLEP package provides functions that ... efficiently compute the pathwise solutions corresponding to a series of regularization parameters by the “warm...
- Referenced in 1066 articles
- extensions that have contributed to increasing the efficiency of the method. One of the useful ... tuned implementation makes it possible to obtain solutions of high quality for difficult problems, yielding...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- rational Krylov method for the efficient solution of nonlinear eigenvalue problems, $A(lambda ... rank approximation techniques for increased computational efficiency. Small- and large-scale numerical examples are included...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- latency implementations, that constitutes a very efficient solution to the problem of designing a tweakable...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- study of both discretization and iterative solution algorithms as well as the interaction between ... resulting effect on overall efficiency...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Multigrid portable FORTRAN software for the efficient solution of linear elliptic partial differential equations MUDPACK ... complex elliptic partial differential equations. The solution regions are rectangles in two dimensions and boxes ... given which demonstrate ease of use, efficiency, and applicability to a wide range of problems...