- Referenced in 10 articles
- A FORTRAN program is presented which calculates asymptotics...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- KANTBP: A program for computing energy levels, reaction...
- Referenced in 5296 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- MATSLISE is a graphical MATLAB software package for...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- ODPEVP: A program for computing eigenvalues and eigenfunctions...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- POTHMF: A program for computing potential curves and...
- Referenced in 687 articles
- PDCO: Primal-Dual interior method for Convex Objectives...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- Convergence properties of the Nelder--Mead simplex method...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- POTHEA: a program for computing eigenvalues and eigenfunctions...
- Referenced in 615 articles
- Adam: A Method for Stochastic Optimization. We introduce...