- Referenced in 1701 articles
- solutions of linear systems of equations, eigenvalue problems, and singular value problems. The associated matrix...
- Referenced in 841 articles
- subroutines designed to solve large scale eigenvalue problems. The package is designed to compute ... eigenvalues and corresponding eigenvectors of a general n by n matrix A. It is most ... technique that is suitable for large scale problems. For many standard problems, a matrix factorization ... designed to compute a few (k) eigenvalues with user specified features such as those...
- Referenced in 471 articles
- multivariate nonlinear equations (simple and clusters) eigenvalue problems (simple and clusters, also inner inclusions ... structured matrices) generalized eigenvalue problems (simple and clusters) quadrature for univariate functions univariate polynomial zeros...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- linear equations, least squares problems, and eigenvalue problems. The goals of both projects are efficiency...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations, is a software library for the solution ... singular value decomposition or the quadratic eigenvalue problem...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- linear systems of equations and sparse eigenvalue problems. MATLAB interfaces are offered for selected packages...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- NLEVP: A Collection of Nonlinear Eigenvalue Problems. This MATLAB Toolbox provides a collection of nonlinear ... eigenvalue problems. It contains problems from models of real-life applications as well as problems...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- SPARSKIT collection, and the Nonsymmetric Eigenvalue Problem (NEP) collection of Bai, Day, Demmel and Dongarra...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- solving both standard and generalized eigenvalue problems...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- conjugate gradient (LOBPCG) method for symmetric eigenvalue problems, based on a local optimization ... linear equations under the assumption that the eigenvalue is known. We recommend that every ... this “ideal” algorithm on our model test problems in terms of the speed of convergence...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- direct and adjoint eigenmodes. The large eigenvalue problems are solved using matrix-free methods adopting...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- solving the standard or generalized eigenvalue problem, and obtaining all the eigenvalues and eigenvectors within ... right-hand sides and one reduced eigenvalue problem orders of magnitude smaller than the original...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- problems, initial-boundary value problems and Eigenvalue problems for the available types of equations, namely...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- linear equations, linear least squares problems, eigenvalue problems, and singular value problems. Designed...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- generalized algebraic Riccati equations. The generalized eigenvalue problem provides a powerful framework for the solution ... form is derived from control and filtering problems for systems in generalized (or implicit ... certain associated Hamiltonian or symplectic generalized eigenvalue problems. Utilizing an embedding technique, the package also ... Ward’s balancing for the generalized eigenvalue problem are available to improve condition and accuracy...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- situation. For example if the eigenvalue problem may have some symmetry and only a portion...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- hybrid parallel method for large sparse eigenvalue problems on a grid computing environment using Ninf ... hybrid parallel method for large sparse eigenvalue problems in a grid computing environment. A moment...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- method for Helmholtz transmission eigenvalues. Transmission eigenvalue problem has important applications in inverse scattering. Since ... fourth-order reformulation of the transmission eigenvalue problem, a mixed finite element method is applied ... formulation leads to a generalized eigenvalue problem naturally without the need to invert a related ... solve the resulting non-Hermitian eigenvalue problem, an iterative algorithm using restarted Arnoldi method...