- Referenced in 1487 articles
- solutions of linear systems of equations, eigenvalue problems, and singular value problems. The associated matrix...
- Referenced in 718 articles
- subroutines designed to solve large scale eigenvalue problems. The package is designed to compute ... eigenvalues and corresponding eigenvectors of a general n by n matrix A. It is most ... technique that is suitable for large scale problems. For many standard problems, a matrix factorization ... designed to compute a few (k) eigenvalues with user specified features such as those...
- Referenced in 350 articles
- multivariate nonlinear equations (simple and clusters) eigenvalue problems (simple and clusters, also inner inclusions ... structured matrices) generalized eigenvalue problems (simple and clusters) quadrature for univariate functions univariate polynomial zeros...
- Referenced in 375 articles
- linear equations, least squares problems, and eigenvalue problems. The goals of both projects are efficiency...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- linear systems of equations and sparse eigenvalue problems. MATLAB interfaces are offered for selected packages...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations, is a software library for the solution ... singular value decomposition or the quadratic eigenvalue problem...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- SPARSKIT collection, and the Nonsymmetric Eigenvalue Problem (NEP) collection of Bai, Day, Demmel and Dongarra...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- linear equations, linear least squares problems, eigenvalue problems, and singular value problems. Designed...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- NLEVP: A Collection of Nonlinear Eigenvalue Problems. This MATLAB Toolbox provides a collection of nonlinear ... eigenvalue problems. It contains problems from models of real-life applications as well as problems...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- solving both standard and generalized eigenvalue problems...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- conjugate gradient (LOBPCG) method for symmetric eigenvalue problems, based on a local optimization ... linear equations under the assumption that the eigenvalue is known. We recommend that every ... this “ideal” algorithm on our model test problems in terms of the speed of convergence...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- generalized algebraic Riccati equations. The generalized eigenvalue problem provides a powerful framework for the solution ... form is derived from control and filtering problems for systems in generalized (or implicit ... certain associated Hamiltonian or symplectic generalized eigenvalue problems. Utilizing an embedding technique, the package also ... Ward’s balancing for the generalized eigenvalue problem are available to improve condition and accuracy...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- solving the standard or generalized eigenvalue problem, and obtaining all the eigenvalues and eigenvectors within ... right-hand sides and one reduced eigenvalue problem orders of magnitude smaller than the original...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- hybrid parallel method for large sparse eigenvalue problems on a grid computing environment using Ninf ... hybrid parallel method for large sparse eigenvalue problems in a grid computing environment. A moment...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- situation. For example if the eigenvalue problem may have some symmetry and only a portion...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- methods for high-dimensional elliptic PDE eigenvalue problems. We consider elliptic PDE eigenvalue problems ... discretized such that the resulting matrix eigenvalue problem Ax=λx exhibits Kronecker product structure ... approaches to the solution of matrix eigenvalue problems fail due to the exponentially growing degrees ... rank variant of LOBPCG, a classical preconditioned eigenvalue solver. We also show...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Block Lanczos Method for Non-Hermitian Eigenvalue Problems. This work presents an adaptive block Lanczos ... method for large-scale non-Hermitian Eigenvalue problems (henceforth the ABLE method). The ABLE method ... order of multiple or clustered eigenvalues. Second, stopping criteria are developed that exploit the semiquadratic ... Each innovation is theoretically justified. Academic model problems and real application problems are solved...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- method for Helmholtz transmission eigenvalues. Transmission eigenvalue problem has important applications in inverse scattering. Since ... fourth-order reformulation of the transmission eigenvalue problem, a mixed finite element method is applied ... formulation leads to a generalized eigenvalue problem naturally without the need to invert a related ... solve the resulting non-Hermitian eigenvalue problem, an iterative algorithm using restarted Arnoldi method...