- Referenced in 783 articles
- compute a few eigenvalues and corresponding eigenvectors of a general n by n matrix ... numerically orthogonal to working precision. Numerically accurate eigenvectors are available on request...
- Referenced in 572 articles
- some desirable property together with the associated eigenvectors of a matrix pencil A-lambda...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- Fortran subroutines that compute the eigenvalues and eigenvectors of nine classes of matrices: complex general...
- Referenced in 482 articles
- some desirable property together with the associated eigenvectors of a matrix A. The matrix...
- Referenced in 317 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The author describes and analyses a new implementation ... computing a few eigenvalues and the corresponding eigenvectors of a large general square matrix (which...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- computing a few eigenvalues and the corresponding eigenvectors of a large general square matrix (which...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- preconditioned conjugate gradient method for finding an eigenvector as an element of the null-space...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- problem, and obtaining all the eigenvalues and eigenvectors within a given search interval...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- complex tasks such as matrix inversion or eigenvector generation...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- perform unconstrained minimization, to compute eigenvalues, eigenvectors, the singular value decomposition, or the QR decomposition...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- first approach is based on the eigenvectors of a robust scatter matrix such...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- that finds several eigenvalues and their corresponding eigenvectors in a given domain is used. This...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- limited set of eigenvalues and their corresponding eigenvectors in a certain region of generalized eigenvalue ... invariant subspace that contains the desired eigenvectors. Approximations are extracted from the subspace through...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- smallest eigenvalues and associated eigenvectors of a (large sparse) real symmetric matrix. A version...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- distribution, heavy tails for the eigenvalues and eigenvectors, small diameters, and densification and shrinking diameters...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- computing a few extreme eigenvalues and eigenvectors of the large symmetric generalized eigenvalue problem...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- upper bound on the cardinality of its eigenvector. The problem arises in the decomposition...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- spatial regression models, semi-parametric and Moran eigenvector spatial filtering, GM SAR error models...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- eigenvalues and optionally the right and left eigenvectors of dense quadratic matrix polynomials. It incorporates...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- arise when the associated sets of eigenvectors are ill-conditioned with respect to the norm ... operator is non-normal, and the eigenvectors are not orthogonal. Pseudospectra provide an analytical...