- Referenced in 1835 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- ConGolog, a concurrent programming language based on the...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- The Larch family of languages supports a two...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- GOLOG: A logic programming language for dynamic domains...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- OCaml is the most popular variant of the...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- The Causal Calculator (CCalc) is a system for...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Recent Advances in Key-Performance-Indicator Oriented Prognosis...