- Referenced in 4 articles
- applications, especially Web-based directory and electronic commerce services. A prerequisite for realizing the benefits...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- analysis of existing e-commerce standards including Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and RosettaNet, Industry leaders...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Typical applications and services are thoroughly characterized, electronic markets are introduced, the players ... borders of domains, means for secured e-commerce even between unknown agents are provided...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- PagePrompter: An intelligent web agent created using data...
- Referenced in 411 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- Our current automated deduction system Otter is designed...
- Referenced in 629 articles
- PVS is a verification system: that is, a...
- Referenced in 2773 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 1531 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 1099 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 838 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 1555 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- Woflan: A Petri-net-based workflow analyzer. Workflow...
- Referenced in 611 articles
- Scikit-learn: machine learning in python. Scikit-learn...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Netlogger: a toolkit for distributed system performance analysis...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- V-MDAV: A multivariate microaggregation with variable group...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- The NRL protocol analyzer: An overview. The NRL...