- Referenced in 35 articles
- whose coefficients are rational functions, an elementary divisor algorithm [Rehm 2001/2002], [Cohn 1985] is implemented...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- computing prime parts of the elementary divisors of integer matrices (i.e., the diagonal entries ... moderate entries and many non-trivial elementary divisors which are products of some small primes ... program for finding the largest elementary divisor of an integral matrix (particularly interesting when this...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2948 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 1721 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2986 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 599 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1714 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1412 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 489 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- NLEVP: A Collection of Nonlinear Eigenvalue Problems. This...