- Referenced in 24 articles
- order corrections to scattering amplitudes in elementary particle physics. Solution method: Tensor integrals are represented...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- analyse high-energy collisions of elementary particles using Monte Carlo simulations. This package, being based ... different Monte Carlo models using modern physics libraries. Physics calculations (projects) can easily be loaded...
- Referenced in 2876 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Often scientists need to locate appropriate software for...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- RANLUX: a Fortran implementation of the high-quality...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1675 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1408 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- GiNaC is a C++ library. It is designed...
- Referenced in 1207 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- The MPFR library is a C library for...