- Referenced in 317 articles
- quadratic function subject to an ellipsoidal constraint and show that this algorithm is guaranteed...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- tangent cone of the approximated active constraints, including a provision for the degenerate case ... step is computed by first inscribing an ellipsoid of maximum volume to the feasible...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- backward) propagation of constraints, typically (unions of convex) polyhedra or ellipsoids. In general, these techniques...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- calculate the minimum distance between two ellipsoidal surfaces in a non-conformal contact situation ... necessary, although not sufficient, geometric constraints whose solution consists of the pair of points that ... candidate solutions, is considered. All constraints have a well-defined analytical expression that relate ... calculate the minimum distance between ellipsoids. Applications The MDC-ELLIPSOIDs code was originally developed...
- Referenced in 324 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 367 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- COMPlib: COnstraint matrix-optimization problem library–a collection...
- Referenced in 1828 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 5177 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6075 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 268 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- PROFIL (Programmer’s Runtime Optimized Fast Interval Library...
- Referenced in 8776 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...