- Referenced in 74 articles
- Algorithm 813: SPG -- software for convex-constrained optimization...
- Referenced in 911 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- ALBERTA is an Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 385 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 528 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 604 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 759 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1234 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- SDPA (SemiDefinite Programming Algorithm)” is one of the...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 1216 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 439 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- The Optimization Test Environment is an interface to...
- Referenced in 657 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 1227 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 3162 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2650 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 577 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- TOMLAB is a general purpose development and modeling...