- Referenced in 32 articles
- rank methods for high-dimensional elliptic PDE eigenvalue problems. We consider elliptic PDE eigenvalue problems...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- second-order elliptic differential equations.ENTWIFE has extensive capabilities for analysing nonlinear problems that may exhibit ... stability of previously computed solutions using eigenvalue techniques.ENTWIFE uses the free-format structured input language...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- program package for solving nonlinear elliptic systems that have explicit dependence on a scalar parameter ... used to solve the linear eigenvalue problem, trace solution branches, locate singular points (simple turning...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- capable of solving only a single linear elliptic equation in polygonal regions, with simple boundary ... linear and time dependent problems, systems of PDEs, eigenvalue problems, and as it evolved cubic...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- automatically by the framework using: Generalized Eigenvalue problems on the Overlap (GenEO), an approach first ... proven to be efficient for solving various elliptic problems such as scalar diffusion equations...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- which discriminates between the different elliptic flow regimes that may occur. PHOENIX makes ... This leads to a large generalized eigenvalue problem, which is solved by means of Jacobi...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- parameter of the parametric self-adjoined 2D elliptic partial differential equation with the Dirichlet and/or ... surface eigenfunctions with respect to a parameter. Eigenvalues and matrix elements computed by the POTHEA ... bound state and multi-channel scattering problems for a system of coupled second order ordinary...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- ACRITH-XSC is a Fortran-like programming language...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- ALBERT - Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 672 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 639 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- The authors show how mathematical concepts can be...
- Referenced in 1837 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- COSTA is a research prototype which performs automatic...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...