- Referenced in 1890 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1923 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 636 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1508 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 555 articles
- NumPy is the fundamental package for scientific computing...
- Referenced in 4221 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- Manopt, a Matlab toolbox for optimization on manifolds...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- PermLib is a C++ library for permutation computations...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- SymPol is a C++ tool to work with...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- GAviewer, interactive visualization software for geometric algebra. Geometric...
- Referenced in 2091 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- A rigorous ODE solver and Smale’s 14th...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- ESC: Maple library elliptic surface calculator. ...