- Referenced in 108 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- We present a package of parallel preconditioners which...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- ACRITH-XSC is a Fortran-like programming language...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- AMBRE - a Mathematica package for the construction of...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- Apron: a library of numerical abstract domains for...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Bi-CG: An effective solver for three fields...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- BOKASUN: a fast and precise numerical program to...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- The authors show how mathematical concepts can be...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- The paper is devoted to promoting and describing...
- Referenced in 1880 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...